Sunday 27 March 2011

Major update...

I don't wanna start doing that thing where I start telling my life story again every time I don't write on my blog for long periods of time. But there are a couple of things that have changed in the last month or so...

I am now a resident of Manchester.


I have a routine, FINALLY.


I passed my probation at work.


:D


But worry that I'm getting a little bit of an attitude that I always bitch about with other people and that I always never wanted to have. So I need to pull my socks up a bit.


I've started doing some serious planning on a comedy TV series for the BBC/Channel 4.


And one of my older brothers is getting married.


XD


Started crying when I found out.


LOOOOVE.


Photos of my beautiful house and sexy Gok Wan specs from work to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment