Thursday 7 April 2011

People in Manchester are rude...

I have to carry on reminding myself that I live/work in a city centre now... And a big one at that. Of course, this isn't London. I don't know how I'd be able to cope if I lived in London.

When I get the bus in the morning, people who have weekly bus tickets push in front of those who don't and the bus driver doesn't even get a chance to check their tickets. I always wait in line.


One woman who gets the bus at my bus stop with me every morning really infuriates me. Regardless of the fact that she may not have been waiting the longest for the bus, she'll still stand with her toes caressing the curb, in prime position to be the first one on it when it arrives. It makes my skin crawl.

When I get my bus on the way home, everyone barges on, men and women with prams using their immobile toddlers as excuses to get on first. You'd think that the fact that they had prams would merit them seats at the front of the bus.

But nooooooooo!

Soooo, many times I've had to climb over prams getting off the bus because some self-righteous prick is sat in the buggy area or priority seats and hasn't batted an eyelid.

I've come to the distinct conclusion that I need to toughen up a bit if I'm going to survive in a city centre. Although, I still like being nice and actually asking people if I can sit next to them on the bus when there's no other seats.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Come back and write some updates here!! Loving the blog 💗

    ReplyDelete